Poor customer service

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Apr 28 15:43:11 AKDT 2003

All,

Brian is a member of my club in Jacksonville Florida and it has been an
exasperating experience for him
. He just purchased a new plane to put the engine in 2 months ago and has not
really gotten any trimming or pattern flying done at all. Brian is a new
Pattern pilot having competed in a couple Sportsman contests, and the last
thing he needed was to have this major hic-up happen, leaving a bitter taste
in his mouth. We all complain about how tough it is to get new people in the
sport,; well this type of thing kills the desire.

I also feel somewhat responsible since I did the primary convincing that the
engine in question is the right choice for him. I use the same engine. The
company in question is well known and has gotten alot of favorable printing
in our pages and those of Model Aviation. The response he has gotten from
this otherwise reputable company, has been appalling.

I believe that the next course of action should be straight forward: To avoid
further embarassment and make ammends, the company should keep the engine and
should refund Brian his money

Matt Kebabjian

D3 VP