Waco Contest (It's still a D6 thing)

s.vannostrand at kodak.com s.vannostrand at kodak.com
Mon Apr 28 13:39:22 AKDT 2003

It was great to meet you, Steve.  Either you are right, or you're an
elitist snob too :)

--Lance

"Steve Barlow" <stevebarlow at attbi.com>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
04/28/2003 03:52 PM
Please respond to discussion

        To:     <discussion at nsrca.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Waco Contest (It's still a D6 thing)

Guys,

I just wanted to say thanks to all of the people I met in Waco this
weekend.  I didn't fly, but sure got a lot of good answers to questions I
had about getting started in pattern.  That was probably the most helpful
bunch of people I've met in a long time.

I was unsure about getting into pattern because I was led to believe that
I would find an elitest group of snobs.  It's a good thing I found out for
myself, because nothing could be further from the truth.

I will definitely be trying my hand at pattern competition, and it was a
pleasure to meet you all.

Looking forward to Temple,
Steve Barlow