Waco Contest (It's still a D6 thing)

Steve Barlow stevebarlow at attbi.com
Mon Apr 28 12:52:55 AKDT 2003

Guys,

I just wanted to say thanks to all of the people I met in Waco this weekend.  I didn't fly, but sure got a lot of good answers to questions I had about getting started in pattern.  That was probably the most helpful bunch of people I've met in a long time.

I was unsure about getting into pattern because I was led to believe that I would find an elitest group of snobs.  It's a good thing I found out for myself, because nothing could be further from the truth.

I will definitely be trying my hand at pattern competition, and it was a pleasure to meet you all.

Looking forward to Temple,
Steve Barlow