REAL FLIGHT SETTINGS

Keith Black tkeithb at attbi.com
Sun Apr 27 23:47:27 AKDT 2003

I tried these settings and initially the plane was very nose heavy.
However, after making two changes it now flies awesome. If my new Aries
flies like this I'm going to be in heaven!

Changes:

1. Changed the CG to -2.
2. Changed the engine to an OS 140RX with a 17x10 prop (for this you'll have
to create a custom engine setup).

If anyone tries this please give feedback as to whether this plane's
performance is realistic or if it flies too well.

Thanks,
Keith Black