Sun Glasses

Tomanek, Wojtek tomanekw at saic-abingdon.com
Thu Apr 24 04:41:53 AKDT 2003

These things are great especially if you are wearing prescription glasses.
Not only you can change the lenses with ease to match your needs at given
time (from bright sun to late evening) but they are very comfortable.  I
never could wear any sunglasses from dawn to dusk without noticing that they
are on.

w-