P-O5.13 question

Woodward James R Civ 412 TW/DRP (Test Ops) James.Woodward2 at edwards.af.mil
Fri Apr 25 14:18:23 AKDT 2003

Hi All,

I've been reading the maneuver description from P-05 sequence and have a
question regarding the following maneuver:

P-O5.13:  Half of a reverse Cuban eight, with ½ rolls:  Push to a 45 degree
downline and perform a ½ roll, followed by ¾ of an inside loop.  On the
second 45 degree downline, perform a ½ roll, then pull to recover upright.

The previous maneuver, the "Reverse double immelmann, full roll first, 2/4
pt roll second, EXIT INVERTED, makes total sense.

Because the previous maneuver "exits inverted," and at the top of the box,
how do you "push" to a 45 degree downline and performa a ½ roll, etc of the
P-O5.13 maneuver?

It seems to me like the description of P-O5.13 should read; "pull to a 45
degree downline, etc."

Or, is the intent of P-O5.13 to "push ¾ outside loop to a 45 degree downlin,
etc.????"

TIA,

Jim W.