wheel pant installation

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 24 07:28:42 AKDT 2003

Found this setup allows to much flex on some very light glass pants. I glued
an 1/8" ply plate to the inside of the pant oppisite of the gear. Use a long
bolt for an axle the acorn nut holds the wheel and fits into a hole in the
ply plate on the far side of the pant. Adds no weight and greatly stiffens
up the pant. Not a lot of flight time on the plane but have seen this setup
on others.

Anthony

# discussion-request at nsrca.org