Campaigning a new bird.

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Thu Apr 24 06:17:57 AKDT 2003

I hope to give some competitors some competition this season on the trail. I will be flying a new "Vivat".

    Some of the specifics:

        Bare Fuse. w/ canopy & painted    =  39 oz.
        L wing panel                                     =   14.1 oz.
        R wing panel                                     =  14.5 oz.
        R stab                                                =  3.5 oz.
        L stab                                                =  3.4  oz.
        Rudder                                              =  2.3 oz
        Carb. fiber stab tube                        =    .4 0z.
        Carb . fiber wing tube                       =  2.9 oz.

     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473
     Kb2joi - General