YS Engines for Sale

David Sweatt dsweatt at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 23 07:46:36 AKDT 2003

I have a used YS140L recently completey rebuilt (new piston and crank and so
forth I'm not a YS guru but I think it was a FZ and the new crank makes it
an L) by Dave Cotton. Turns 16 or 17X12 at 8200..I forget which prop it
has..$350 shipped.

Used YS120 something (don't no the model number but it doesn't have the
airbox on the back) completely rebuilt and bench run by Gene Maurice turns
16X10 at 8600...$250 shipped.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org