YS 140DZ fault?

PENNISI Peter Peter.Pennisi at publicworks.qld.gov.au
Tue Apr 22 19:23:03 AKDT 2003

Thanks Terrence,

A big problem I am having is it wont go to full throttle. At about 1/3
throttle or less it goes lean and stops. How can this be rich. I tried this
approach even at 1 1/2 turns out on main needle with the same results. What
about the loud metal rattle that is coming from the pump assembly.

Regards,

Peter