FS: used OS 140RX w/ exhaust

Adam Glatt adam.g at sasktel.net
Mon Apr 21 16:40:44 AKDT 2003

I have an OS 1.40 RX, used for 2 years, about 8 gals a year. This engine was in my back-up plane. No crashes, has Mac header and Greve Pipe. The Greve pipe is very quiet and about 60% the weight of the os pipe.  I did not notice any power difference between the two. Have only used 15% XP pro fuel. 90% syn, 10% castor, 18% oil content. Would like $440.00 U.S. Any questions give me a call or email.  Have 3 pictures (0.1meg total) that I can email if you are interested.

Adam Glatt
306-373-0557