For Sale OS 140 RX

Gregory Morris greg_morris at email.msn.com
Sat Apr 19 11:12:14 AKDT 2003

Posting for an acquaintance who does not have e-mail. Please call the number
at the bottom if you are interested, or have questions I do not know
anything about this engine, so I cannot answer any questions:

For sale OS 140 RX - Purchased May 2002, less than 50 flights. Includes new
Mac's header (1.75" rise). $350.00 + shipping call Everette Carpenter
615-799-0516.

Thanks,
Greg Morris

# discussion-request at nsrca.org