Quiet pattern planes

ronlock ronlock at comcast.net
Sat Apr 19 09:45:06 AKDT 2003

I'm with you on  a  lot  of  this.  I too, wish the pattern example
would have a bigger impact on the rest of the communities.
There  are  some subtle improvements, more clubs now have
noise specs than 15 years ago.  Several sport  engines,  while
still not  "quiet", are quieter  than they were  15 years ago.
There is more quiet related mufflers, mounts,  props, etc. on
the market than years ago.  Mainly I'm supporting the good
example we are  putting out there.

Later, Ron Lockhart