Hirobo Stream-50

Ed Miller edbon85 at optonline.net
Thu Apr 17 15:48:58 AKDT 2003

Non sale price on the Quest I was told was $239.99, still a bargain. I
suspect it's flight qualities will be more than sufficient for any of the
AMA classes and hopefully won't suffer the fuse failures the early Swallow's
experienced. The name Quest certainly won't be the butt of as much humor as
Swallow.....
Ed M.