Newbie in Dallas

s.vannostrand at kodak.com s.vannostrand at kodak.com
Thu Apr 17 05:23:17 AKDT 2003

Steve,
Pattern doesn't have unknowns or freestyle so the bulk of the flying will
be on Saturday.  You flying this weekend?
--Lance

"Steve Barlow" <stevebarlow at attbi.com>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
04/16/2003 07:43 PM
Please respond to discussion

        To:     <discussion at nsrca.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Newbie in Dallas

Gray,

I live in Rowlett, just off Lake Ray Hubbard.

I'll definitely try to attend the Waco contest, just to watch of course.
I'll probably go down just for one day, so I would guess most of the good
stuff is on the 2nd day, right?

Is there a website with the info about the Waco contest?  And I'll take
whatever info you've got about who to look up once I get there.

Thanks again,
Steve