Webra 145

s.vannostrand at kodak.com s.vannostrand at kodak.com
Wed Apr 16 12:29:52 AKDT 2003

Hi Jim,
To increase the pump pressure, screw in the pump screw. I'd recommend 3/4
turn so there will be a noticeable difference.  If it's too much, or the
wrong direction you'll surely know.
--Lance

"jim ivey" <jivey61 at msn.com>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
04/15/2003 07:57 PM
Please respond to discussion

        To:     discussion at nsrca.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Webra 145

Hey guys
I know there was a dicussion about the webra etc. I deleted it and I need
some info about the webra setup now.
I have the top end at 8000 rpm, the low end will idle at 1800,but as soon
as
the throttle is raised the eng tries to die,like it is lean. I have
richened
it to the point that it will take throttle now,however in negative (G)
inverted and a push to verticle it sags. It is better since I richened low

end. I was running 15% cool power.My experience says that nitro will solve

some low end problems so I tried 20%Pro- Pattern(cool Power). This made
things better,but it still tries to sag on a hard push to verticle as in
the
humpty-bump 1/2 roll dn full roll up.
I think I need more fuel delivery and reneedle everything. The question
is..What does the adjustment do on the backplate. Is it a pump pressure
adj
or a regulator similar to YS. I,m thinking it is a pressure adj and I need

more pressure.Which way increases pressure CCW or CW as view from the
rear.
All comments welcome, TIA.

Jim Ivey

# discussion-request at nsrca.org