Rudder Turbulator Strips

Jason jshulman at theriver.com
Tue Apr 15 15:05:24 AKDT 2003

Actually, it was 2- 90 degree plastic strips. It was put on there to keep
the tail on my FC Extra from wagging in flight. It was put on to be a drag
strip, but I don't know if that's the same as a turbulator. It worked and I
didn't notice a difference with or without as far as performance. I've since
put a 1/4" V plastic strip down the TE of the rudder for the same reason,
with the same results.

Jason