Blood Clots

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Sun Apr 13 15:42:48 AKDT 2003

Several years ago, a friend of mine living in AZ, was talking to my
oldest son and his wife by telephone, up in Salem, OR.  My son is an MD,
his wife is an RN.
She complained to them about a pain type of feeling in the groin area.
After talking for awhile, they hung up.
My son and daughter-in-law talked it over, and called her back in AZ,
telling her to get to a hospital immediately.
She did so, and the hospital, which was a small one, immediately after
examining her  called for a helicopter airlift to Las Vegas.
It was a very close thing; blood clot headed up the heart which would
have lead to death in a short time.
It's now been about 15 or so years; no further problem.
Anything out of the ordinary requires immediate action.

Bill Glaze

# discussion-request at nsrca.org