Newbie in Dallas

Keith Black tkeithb at attbi.com
Fri Apr 11 21:41:50 AKDT 2003

Welcome newbie from another "pretty much" newbie!

We have about four or so members that fly pattern at RRCC, that I know of, and another three or more that visit and fly with us periodically. We'd love to have you come by and fly with us. If the RRCC field is too far for you then there's also the North Dallas Club which has several pattern fliers. Some people such as Lance are members of both clubs.

Between the two clubs we have a decent number of patter fliers, all that I've met have been very friendly and helpful.

Let us know when you want to go flying. As Lance said feel free to contact us off list.

BTW, if you join our group I'll no longer be new newest newbie!

Keith