Newbie in Dallas

s.vannostrand at kodak.com s.vannostrand at kodak.com
Fri Apr 11 20:37:30 AKDT 2003

Where do you live, Steve?  You a member of the RRCC or NDRCC yet?  I'll be
flying Sunday and would welcome you to be my guest.  Email me offlist at
aeroslave at attbi.com and we can exchange phone #s and such.

--Lance

"Steve Barlow" <stevebarlow at attbi.com>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
04/11/2003 08:01 PM
Please respond to discussion

        To:     <discussion at nsrca.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Newbie in Dallas

Hey guys,

I live in the Dallas area, and am wanting to get into pattern.  I've flown
for a couple years, but mostly just burning holes in the sky, nothing with
any discipline.  I was hoping I could meet up with a few folks in the area
that could kind of give me some hints.  If there are any competitions
locally, I'd like to attend them to get an idea of what to expect.

Also, I bought a Widebody 60 from PlanesPlus, and am getting ready to
build it.  I plan of putting a YS 110 in it, and would like to use it to
learn on.

So, what do you say, anyone wanna help a newbie out??

Thanks in advance,.
Steve