Best battery choice?

Ron Van Putte vanputte at nuc.net
Fri Apr 11 09:08:54 AKDT 2003

Keith Hoard wrote:

>Do you use a regulator with your 5-cell pack?? I really like the
>Supernova charger.

Yes, a Radio South 5.6 volt one.  I like the Supernova too.  I use it on my Radio South Pro Driver II, my 10-cell 1700 mah starter pack and on all my electric airplane nicad batteries.  My active airplanes never leave my car, unless I'm at the flying field or on a nonairplane-related car trip.

Ron Van Putte

# discussion-request at nsrca.org