just getting started

D Suding junk at velocitus.net
Wed Apr 9 10:04:37 AKDT 2003

I have 2 suggestions for you, Merle.

1) Look at the email "Planes for Sale that just came buy. Those are all
great deals on super pattern planes.

2) Learn to use punctuation.  To make capital letters, there are two keys
on the keyboard that say "Shift" and they have arrows pointing up. Hold
those keys down, and at the same time, type the character that requires
capitalization.  Commas and periods can be found to the right of the "m"
on most keyboards.

Hope this helps! ;-)

-D

# discussion-request at nsrca.org