just getting started

Merle mutt46 at pacbell.net
Tue Apr 8 13:09:02 AKDT 2003

Howdy everyone
well I have another question for yall. Ok like I was saying earlier I am just getting started in pattern planes. Which I must say are nice planes to fly. well the wife gave me the go ahead to buy a decent pattern plane instead of this hobbico spectrum I have. (which does fly nice) So she is going to end up with the spectrum. I have been looking at the temptation I do like the way it looks. what I am asking is what would anyone suggest as a good solid flying plane (i know a lot depends on the builder too) but let me give you a bit of info about me and my flying experience. I fly imac sportsman just local club stuff  so its really kinda not up to compitition standards I fly the sportsman sequence with a pitts special lol and I think most would know how they land ect. So what i am looking for is a plane that will give me what i need in performance and be a stable landing aircraft and do the manuvers with ease (with the exceptions of the pilots abilitys) so any ideas would help thanks again for putting up with a newbies questions and for the help I have learned a lot from all the different posts. Merle
p.s. looks like there are a few others wanting to get into pattern all the way also here local so it will be nice maybe even get to fly with some of you others.