JR function fest...

Henderson,Eric Eric.Henderson at gartner.com
Tue Apr 8 07:08:51 AKDT 2003

Select a mix-code in the 51 to 59 range.

Enter 1 and then 1 to get THRO to THRO mix.

Page through to the Switch-select screen and choose the MIX-SW.

Page back to mix-% selection.

Put throttle stick in low position.

Put Mix switch in the position where you want to reduce the throttle rpms.

Add mix amount until desired low rpms are met. (6-10% usually does it).

Regards,

Eric.

P.S. As an added bonus on the 10SXII you can use point-mixing on the higher mixes to create your own throttle curve by using a CH 1-1 mix. (The 10X has the curve as a std feature) - You can call me on 856/988-9184 evenings if you get stuck. (Not tonight however, because I am doing a "model sound presentation at Valley Forge")