Pipe coupler - teflon

Rick Wallace rickwallace45 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 17:41:05 AKDT 2003

Seems like the tube was Mc Master-Carr part # 5239K19 - here's the line
from the online catalog.

Min order used to be 5' - seems like they'll accept an order for 1' now.

ID 3/4"
OD 53/64"
Wall Thickness 0.040"
Avail lengths, (ft) Up to 50
part no  5239K19
$/ft 5.68

Website: http://www.mcmaster.com/ also,

For the 4-stroke fans, I've seen a 9" length of a smaller diameter of
this tubing last >2yrs as a replacement for the flex part of a header (
7-9" run between the tubing part of the header and the pipe) on a YS
120.

Hope this helps.

Rick