JR PCM 10 SX Flaperons

Henderson,Eric Eric.Henderson at gartner.com
Mon Apr 7 12:42:53 AKDT 2003

Slow on the draw today Mike :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike McConville [mailto:mmcconville at horizonhobby.com]
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2003 4:41 PM
To: 'discussion at nsrca.org'
Subject: RE: JR PCM 10 SX Flaperons

Code 17. INH Flap

-----Original Message-----
From: D Suding [mailto:junk at velocitus.net]
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2003 3:28 PM
To: discussion at nsrca.org
Subject: JR PCM 10 SX Flaperons

I have a plane set up with flaperons, meaning that one aileron is plugged
into "aileron" and the other is plugged into aux 1. I selected wing type
"Flaperon" so that the ratchet tab on the side will raise and lower the
ailerons if desired. How do I turn that tab thing off, so that I don't
accidently knock it and raise (or lower) my ailerons?

-D

# discussion-request at nsrca.org
# discussion-request at nsrca.org

# discussion-request at nsrca.org