Pipe coupler

Woodward James R Civ 412 TW/DRP (Test Ops) James.Woodward2 at edwards.af.mil
Mon Apr 7 07:19:35 AKDT 2003

Hi Jim,

These silicone couplers do not tolerate gaps over 1/4" between the header
and pipe very well.

McMaster Carr sells Teflon and silicon material.  I ordered 2' of "surgical
grade" silicone, and 2' of red silicone tubing.  The surgical seems to work
really well.  However, each one will break quickly if you exceed a 1/4" or
so gap between the header and pipe.  The closer you get them, the better for
coupler life.
Jim

Okay guys,40 flts and the coupler(blue)- blew a hole.I am running a greve
pipe and webra 145. What will hold up better than this.

Jim Ivey

jivey61 at msn.com

# discussion-request at nsrca.org
# discussion-request at nsrca.org