Top Hinging Ailerons and Elevators

Mike Turgeman mike at bartan.com
Mon Apr 7 00:07:59 AKDT 2003

Hi all,
I am flying this way for about 10 years. My method for hooking up the ailerons or elevator is to use the wing cover (monokote or other) as the hinge. All you need is to make sure that the bottom cover and the top one are joint together at the hinge line.
With this method you get no gap aileron which has better response and the wing has a very nice one panel  top view.
I can send some photos off list.

Mike Turgeman
Israel