Spinner size for Piedmont Temptation

WHIP23 at aol.com WHIP23 at aol.com
Fri Apr 4 17:54:57 AKST 2003

Hi

One built, second started, actually ready to paint and cover.  This is the
best kit I've seen, period.  It could hardly be better and certainly not for
the price.  Straight, light, easy to build (most is done for you) if the
flying is as good as the building (and everything indicates it will be) this
is gonna' be a great airplane.  The French kit manufactures better run for
cover, the Americans are here. VBG

Bob