Columbia, MO Contest News

Dan Curtis warrior523 at mchsi.com
Wed Apr 2 13:05:46 AKST 2003

I just received this from Jeff Buchner concerining the pattern contest to be held in Columbia, Missouri this comming July.  He was having some problems getting it posted on the list.

To all members:

  If you are planning on attending the Flying Tigers Pattern Contest in
Columbia MO in July, I strongly recommend that you make your motel
resevations early.  I have just learned that the Missouri Show-Me State
Games are going to be in town that weekend. These games are like an amateur olympics which draws approximately 10 to 20 thousand people from Missouri and neighboring states during the weekend. Motels will fill up fast. For a list of motels and contest info go to www.mmrca.org Select events, then select Flying Tigers Pattern Contest. You have a choice of viewing in pdf or html.

Thanks
Jeff Buchner

If you have any questions or need further info please contact Jeff and he will fix you right up.

Jeff Buchner
E-mail Address(es):
  jbuchner at mclumber.com