D3 Championship Contest Results

Ed Hartley roho at rcpattern.net
Mon Sep 30 18:14:53 AKDT 2002

Hi Ron,

My wife and I had a great time visiting with you and your lovely wife when
you hosted the contest dinner.  Ya'll dun gud!

You should have left my name off the Masters, <grin> or said I only flew two
rounds! Vertigo sucks!

Thanks for being such a great host! Those who chose not to attend missed a
fine contest and super fellowship! They should make every effort to be in
Nashville next year!

Best,
Ed