Tubing Beader

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Sun Sep 29 20:22:17 AKDT 2002

Dave,
I hadn't seen the Wanco before. Now that I've gone to their site, I'd give
it serious consideration. Their use of male and female dies is quite similar
to the Parker unit which is no longer made. It's a superior method than the
one used by the Earl's unit. Plus, you only need to buy one unit for a wide
range of tubing sizes. With the Earl's unit, you need a separate tool for
each tubing size.

Verne