I need a Pattern Plane builder . . .

Van - E-Mail LIST extra330 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Sep 28 10:10:18 AKDT 2002

I just received my beautiful Entropy from Lance and Gray. All of my materials are starting to arrive, and I was really ready to sink into this model. . . . but, after a long breakfast meeting with my boss, looks like we are going to take a new project on the West coast, and I'll be commuting via Delta Airlines for a couple months to LA.

Needless to say, I won't be able to work on my plane in the evenings. I need an excellent builder to frame this plane out for me. I need it built to the bones, and all hardware / servos installed. I'll take care of the covering and painting. I would also prefer a builder in Florida, but it is not required. I can ship the kit where ever it needs to go. The final quality result of the builder is my biggest concern.

Any suggestions, or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Van Flowers
AMA: 6216  NSRCA: 2778