K-Factor vision of the future.

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Fri Sep 27 19:52:50 AKDT 2002

MessageDaivvidd..

    Yes it is... WHY?  Just because I have one doesn't mean that everyone does and many that have puters don't get on the list or will only read and never bother to post. Do those people not count? I'm one that is concerned for those that don't participate on this list. If we were to assume all NSRCA members belonged to the list then how come only a few ever post or contribute their thoughts? I would venture they may be uncomfortable with the medium and stay in the shadows. Should we assume what they wishes and expectations follow with the leaders when that isn't the case on different past issues that have steered the NSRCA?
    I may have to drop my high speed service as they keep jacking my price with not any alternatives except satellite. I guess I could give up a couple of contests a year to stay on broadband? Does that sound prudent?

     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473
     Kb2joi - General