AMA Official Notice

Larry Diamond jed241 at email.msn.com
Wed Sep 25 18:39:05 AKDT 2002

Did everyone just get an e-mail stating that the Torrey Pines Gliderport has
been closed?

Although this is not a pattern issue, it is an R/C modeler issue and sets a
dangerous precedent for the City of San Diego, CA and others to follow
around the country.

I lived in San Diego and have been to Torrey Pines. Great place!!!!

If you didn't get the e-mail and would like me to forward it to you, e-mail
me privately. Don't want to post it on this list as I'm sure many AMA
members received it.

Larry Diamond
NSRCA 3083
AMA 5024