K-Factor vision of the future.

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Wed Sep 25 09:44:49 AKDT 2002

Eric:

I agree with most everything you have stated.  It is obvious that our
problems with producing the K-Factor will not go away unless we pay big $$$
for a magazine version, which would most likely mean a large dues increase,
as we have too few members to make magazines for  (<1000), that's for sure.
The best (read that most cost effective) is to go to a web format, as you
say.

I really think the benefits outweigh the downfalls.  Sure, some won't like
it, but some new members will join, just to have access to the info.

As of this date, I understand that I am the only one nominated for the
office of NSRCA President.  If I am elected (by default?) I'll push for
radically changing our K-Factor to something like what has been presented
here.  We have to do something, as we are alienating our advertisers by not
abiding by our 12 issues/year.  Without them, our costs are too great to
have members pay for a quality, color newsletter.

Tony Stillman
Radio South, Inc.
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, Fl 32505