Pattern Fun / scribe / Judging

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Sep 23 18:17:51 AKDT 2002

This is interesting. Folks have obviously received my post and have answered
it. But I have not received it yet, although I have received the answers.
Isn't AOL grand?? Wonder how many other postings I have missed?

Tony is correct of course. Don't know what I was thinking. The FAI rules are
explicit on this issue. It was not my intent to mislead anyone, and the last
thing I wanted is to take the focus off the point I was making. Regardless,
my point still stands

Matt K