Hinging Techniques

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Sep 23 14:47:06 AKDT 2002

In a message dated 9/23/2002 12:28:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
michaelr at flying-models.com writes:

> [...]

Nik,

A very simple way to get just the right amount of vaseline on the hinge
without smearing it all over the place, is as follows: take the vaseline
container top and warm it over a lamp till it melts. Fold the hinge and dip
the barrel only, slightly into the liquid. Then touch the barrel on a paper
towel lightly, to soak the excess.

Matt Kebabjian