Adhesives for polyester? fuse.

David Harmon k6xyz at attbi.com
Mon Sep 23 10:48:45 AKDT 2002

Mark...GE Silicone ll Household glue works great for formers, servo
mounts etc.
Those poly fuses are hard to glue to. Some of the newer ZAP products may
be good
too but I haven't tried them. Just don't use PFM or any glue that has
'Goop' or 'Goo'
in the name. That stuff has a reaction with and makes a bump or line on
the poly and epoxy fuselages.
Some guys use the GE stuff on the firewalls too...just make a fillet on
the front and back.
	Dave