Confusing survey results

EHaury at aol.com EHaury at aol.com
Mon Sep 23 07:42:49 AKDT 2002

There were a couple of survey questions that were stated "make the rules even
more clear" that found favor. I hope the "more clear" statements are offered
for review.

I particularly would like to avoid the "first radius" debacle of last time.
The suggestion (by Mark Atwood, a member of the JC) to simply require a
downgrade (1 point) each time there is a radius change within a maneuver is a
viable option that's easy for a judge to apply.

Earl
# discussion-request at nsrca.org