Confusing survey results

s.vannostrand at kodak.com s.vannostrand at kodak.com
Mon Sep 23 07:31:49 AKDT 2002

I remember the comments from Eric on the survey. It wasn't really
"designed".  It was assembled.  I know my submissions were reprinted
verbatim.  Now we have the raw data.  It is important that our leaders
publish their interpretations and AMA proposals for review.

"Martin X. Moleski, SJ" <moleski at canisius.edu>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
09/23/2002 09:07 AM
Please respond to discussion