Finding the SLOT

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Sun Sep 22 09:08:22 AKDT 2002

Here's what I did - and have done on a number of engines similarly....
    Remove the needle valve.  VERY carefully drill and tap about 1/4" deep
in the slotted end for a 2-56 socket head screw.  Loctite install a 1/4"
2-56 socket head screw, then you can use your DuBro 2-56 ball driver for
adjustments.
    Works fine, lasts forever, allows angles and easy stabs to make
adjustments....Try it!

Bob P