Trimming question

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at msn.com
Sat Sep 21 20:09:49 AKDT 2002

Well,
I just flew today to check the trim after replacing all the control surfaces
connections with ball bearing MK parts both servo and control horns.  They
do make huge differences compared to ball links.  I am still not comfortable
with this plane yet although it flies very smooth, and am trying to get this
plane trimmed right before snowing in about a month & a half.

The plane has total of 18 flights so far since last year.  total of 14
flight this year including contest 6 flights.

The plane requires a little bit of down during inverted flight and slightly
sensitive on down stick during the inverted flight compared to level upright
flight.

Rudder requires mixing with up elevator. <<< one piece wing with plug-in
stabs, but no adjusters.  However, I can try to adjust incidences on both
wings.

Wind from left to right.
Knife edge from left to right (looking at the top of the plane).  No drop or
altitude change.

Same throttle setting as above. Knife edge from right to left (head wind,
looking at the top of the plane)  can not keep the altitude.  Looks nose
heavy.
What should I look to fix?
Thanks,

Ihncheol Park