Pattern Fun / scribe/Judging

ronlock ronlock at comcast.net
Sat Sep 21 17:52:27 AKDT 2002

The situation the CD was in, and then pulled you into is a
difficult one.   Unfortunately, it's a real world situation at times.
Sounds like you did a good job with the tools at your disposal.
How to do better - I don't have a magic answer to that.
Flying the schedules is not necessary to improve your
judging of them.   Flying and Judging are related skills, but
neitheris a prerequisite to doing the other well.
Spending time at practice judging, or at calling those classes
will help, if you can find the time and opportunity to do it.

Ron Lockhart