Pattern Fun / scribe

ronlock ronlock at comcast.net
Sat Sep 21 17:39:04 AKDT 2002

Seems we mostly agree, calling for the judges is something
we do if asked, but we prefer to not to.
My main objection remains - it interferes with the
extra information, or different timing of things I may
give to the pilot, rather than the timing of calls
appropriate for the judge.

My personal worst calling/judging story -
While calling for my pilot, I'm also hearing a scribe
calling for the judge, and the scribe is about TWO
MANEUVERS BEHIND - -  Leaving me hoping
the judge isn't two maneuvers behind !  ??   <G>

Later, Ron

# discussion-request at nsrca.org