Pattern Fun / scribe

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 21 16:09:45 AKDT 2002

The requirement to call each maneuver loud enough for the judge to hear was
Item number 3 in the "General" section of the last survey. It was defeated.
It seems that those who don't want the rule find it to be very annoying.

Personally, I felt it better that we assure the judge is scoring the correct
maneuver. The survey did not support that position!

John Ferrell
6241 Phillippi Rd
Julian NC 27283
Phone: (336)685-9606