Temptation

Lee Davis lee at piedmontmodels.com
Fri Sep 20 11:12:34 AKDT 2002

Yes, there are engines that might have cooling issues, so we added
functional air scoop/outlets in the lower case area to the original design.
We also increased the angle to the front of the chin cowl - more air blowing
directly on the cooling fins.  And, per Dave's usual stuff, the exhaust
system is open.  If it overheats it ain't our fault!

Lee Davis
Piedmont Models
http://www.piedmontmodels.com/

# discussion-request at nsrca.org