New things available in Japan.

chadnortheast at shaw.ca chadnortheast at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 20 06:12:28 AKDT 2002

After running the DZ for the summer now, I cant imagine using another engine, it runs like clockwork.  I really like the L and never had many problems with it, but this motor is a huge improvment over it.

I know a few of our OS guys in this region are considering making the switch to this motor.

Chad