Webra for Sale

Wade & Barbara Akle wb_akle at msn.com
Fri Sep 20 05:38:32 AKDT 2002

I am putting one of my 3 Webra 1.45R black heads systems (engine, header, muffler) for sale. The other 2 have been very reliable, this one was used on my DP Extra 330L; it is surplus since I switched to the OS BGX.

Here are the combo details: The Webra engine has 54 flights (average 10 min/flt) runs very strong and steady, with MACS Header (2.25 rise) (paid $387), Bolly 590 muffler NIB (paid $110)

$385 shipped in US

Notes: used 15x18 fuel all synthetic, OS F plug, 17x12 APC 7800 rpm (sea level). My other Webra's have 144 and 146 flights respectively and run as new.

Inquiry off-line
805-528 7444
wb_akle at msn.com

Wade Akle