Pattern Fun / scribe

Brian Young b4598070 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 20 04:48:28 AKDT 2002

Hah....I replaced my 1/2 square loop w/ 1/2 roll up,
with an immelman. One judge noticed but wasnt sure so
scored it anyway. If I cant remember my schedule
theres no way I will remember everyone elses. Wasnt
there a rule once where the pilots caller had to call
maneuvers loud enough for the judges to hear?

But then there was the time I was judging and an FAI
pilot came out and didnt use a caller.....

=====
Brian Young
Tulsa
b4598070 at yahoo.com